Translate

Monday, August 25, 2014

Quilting and cleaning

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I started quilting Aden's quilt yesterday.
I like this foot for just sewing, you can see the 1/4 inch marking good with it.
You can see it better in this picture.
Not a very good picture but last week i opened her up and thread was wrapped around that what ever !so i cleaned it off and cleaned up my baby.  She had started breaking thread.

I cleaned a pile out of her and now she runs like a top!
Have a great day friends.
Babs

1 comment:

  1. Hello Viewers ,

    I am Mrs Jane Loris from Florida, with a great testimony how i
    receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
    I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
    situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
    was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
    off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
    days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
    pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
    refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

    Contact Mr Jackson.
    E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Fax: +1-586-331-5557

    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete