Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lola's quilt

Hi friends!
I have been working along on this binding.
Should be finished with it soon and get pictures and wash it .
I need to make a label to. I always forget to do that !!
I still like some , maybe i will finish it today.
Last Friday they took all the rest of his staples out and told him he could drive and cut the grass as long as all he did was drive his lawn mower or tractor. He still can't pick up any thing weighing more than 15Lbs so i do that for him.
So he has gone to town with that., He does take frequent brakes and doesn't do the whole yard like he did before he had surgery.
He worries about that grass!!!
Have a great day friends
Hugs
Babs


2 comments:

  1. Glad he is feeling better. Good job getting the binding done. I take forever sometimes to do my bindings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad hubs is feeling better. I dont blame him. I am an outdoors kind of gal too. hubs hardly sees me from Spring to Fall LOL

    ReplyDelete