Translate

Monday, December 28, 2015

After Christmas

Hi friends!
This was my first Christmas quilt .
I got it out because it's light weight and it's been so hot here.
I hate to put my Christmas things up!
My tree!
It took me several days to get every thing in place and i do hate to take it all down.
May just wait until the middle of Jan.
Biltmore house and all the big places keep theirs up until then or longer.
I just turned on my tree a few minutes ago because it's raining again and it cheers me up.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

  1. I love to sit with just the tree lights on in the morning with my cuppa coffee. so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already take mine down, British houses are generally small with small rooms, and mine excels! I love to have the tree up, but feel claustrophobic if it's there for too long!!! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete