Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Kim's Quilt

Hi friends!
I took one border off Monday and fixed some spots!
I used my new seam ripper and of course sliced my finger.
We went shopping in Chattanooga yesterday, me and sis.
I will post pictures of my loot later after i get pictures.
Had to buy some fabric! Of course!!!
I bough a bunch of fat quarters for our monthly draw at Q-Bee in different colors , i think Jan. is yellow. But i have them covered so i want have to cut them from yardage every month.
Plan to work on this quilt today so maybe i will make some head way with it.
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

  1. Oh ouch sorry to hear about your thumb. Can hardly wait to see your loot from shopping.😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I caught my nail the other day with my rotary cutter. Decided maybe I needed to not sew that day. Can't wait to see your loot.

    ReplyDelete