Translate

Monday, January 15, 2018

Missy's Quilt

Hi Friends!
I am hoping these at least last a little while making this quilt.
That's a whole lot of two and one half inch squares!
Especially doing it in King sized.
I finished cutting up her shirts and as I go on this I will cut up lots of scraps in my stash.
Since I will be working on other quilts I should make plenty of scraps to cut up there to.
I want to spread out her fabric's all through the quilt.
They are saying snow tomorrow so we ran to town and gassed up my car and picked up a few things.
The Ingles here was full and usually it's nearly empty. Everyone  buying before the snow I guess.
It's just suppose to be maybe a inch but people around here doesn't like driving in the snow!
We want our Ga. weather back instead of Alaska's
I think it's warmer in Alaska.
Stay warm
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

  1. They are talking snow again here in Baton Rouge! I agree with you, Alaska take back your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern. I have scraps that I have been sewing together for leader and enders for that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I am so done with snow. too much. I have this one started in blues but need to uncover it in my room. It is playing hide and seek at the moment LOL love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete