Translate

Friday, February 23, 2018

Missy's

Hi friends!
This is defiantly going to be one of a kind.
Going to make the corners first so that I can figure out how big to make them!
This will make it big! It started out to look like this!
And it does in a way! But adding the big t-shirt will make it bigger all over.
This will be Missy's quilt for sure, with her shirts and t-shirts in it.
But this is the pattern I am going by, kind of!
Adding these into the border. I'm not sure if I bought this fabric for our Lola Rose's quilt or not. I know she would stop and stare at the t.v. if a horse was on it and I added some horses into her's because of that.
We lost her and her family nearly a year and a half ago!
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. Awe hugs....I know you miss Brad, DJ and the girls. The quilt is looking good.

    ReplyDelete