Translate

Friday, April 13, 2018

Next the Border's

Hi friends!
Upside down but it works, I had all of this sewed together.
So yesterday I worked on adding the top!
I had one row to many on it on each side  and took them off ! After removing the last one I though" Dummy you could have added another onto the main part!"
Would have been a whole lot simpler! But then I had to widen a few seams on the top star points because it had the right amount of squares but was two large , after fixing that I added it back on.
Now all I like is starching and ironing this baby to death and adding borders to have the top finished. Then the quilting of a king size quilt comes!
But at least I am making progress!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. I tell you, I am so impressed. If I had done this quilt, it would be so out of shape. Quilting would be an incredible mess.

    ReplyDelete