Translate

Friday, June 1, 2018

Quilting

Hi friends!
I have been quilting, this afternoon I quilted until I sewed the middle of the split between my thumb and my pointy finger!
That stopped me!
Bad when you sew that far down! My shoulders were getting tired and where I had wound 4 more bobbins I was nearly out. That makes seven and I'm no where near finished with the quilting on this quilt.
One more good session should get it though.
I broke something off my machine!
I think it's part of my threader on the machine, no biggie since I never use it.
But I might have wanted to some day!
Hoping to finish this weekend and get the binding sewed on. Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

  1. Yeah when you come close to your finger it is time to stop. I broke part of my needle threader off too. I am getting lazy I use mine a lot anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never have used mine since i first got it and tried it out

    ReplyDelete