Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Baby Girl Quilt

Hi friends!
I am still working on my double squares. In the corner of this picture is  some ornaments i made to give as Christmas presents but hated them so i quit working on them. The fabric is ginger bread men but it didn't do it for me. i didn't have enough
 time before Christmas to make more so I am still making  more Christmas ornaments !
I found some Dora scraps that i used to make Clair's big girl quilt last Jan.
The pink heart is scraps from a quilt i made for a baby girl from her great grand mother shirts.
I have scraps coming out my ears so i plan to make some scrap quilts this next year.
I still have two grands kids that are married that i am going to make quilts for this year.
So i am going to make them scrap quilts.
Have a great new years friends!
Hugs
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment