Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

Good Night Irene Quilt.

Hi friends!
New blocks!
I put some together Sat. and used a lot of my white , should have gotten more today but it's Columbus day so no mail.
This is all i have left until the mail runs.
I put these two rows together , thinking maybe another two rows to make a nice sized lap quilt.


A scrap quilt , i am just buying white to go with the scraps.
I may make a few more today with the white i have left.
I get my white from Craftsy , they have white and all colors for a little over five dollars a yard.
One of my favorite places to shop!
If you want to you can go to my other blog here and click on Craftsy buddy and it will take you right to their site.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. I like to have tone on tones for my backgrounds. But I like to use white too.

    ReplyDelete