Translate

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bentley's Big Boy Quilt

Hi friends!
I managed to cut enough to add a small tractors strip on the top and bottom.
I am down to just mostly scraps now.
Added the last strip , dark green, all around so now i have a twin sized quilt top.
Maybe i can get it sandwiched soon, got a busy  rest of the week.
It's a little late because he's birthday was in February!
I still like one G-g's big boy  quilt  and that's Eli, Kim and Alex's second son. Just found out she is expecting again so another g-g baby quilt is being planned.
With our 23 grands and only 8 of them old enough to get married and start having babies i have my work cut out for me for years to come.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really cute! Love how you used the tractor fabric for a border.

    ReplyDelete