Translate

Friday, June 17, 2016

Bentley's quilt

Hi friends!
It's in the washer now, just looked at my pictures and every one is fogged over but this one.
See, none of them are sharp , it fogged over before i could get a picture , with me wiping the lens.
You just walk outside right now with a camera and it fogs over.
But all i need to do now is finish washing all the things kids don't need to breath out and sew on a label.
Should be finished by tomorrow.
I think my next one will be for David , my youngest grandson. He has one i made him years ago.  His was the first one i made !
So you know he needs a better one.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

  1. Love the colour! thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I'll bet, since you haven't posted in sew long, you have lots to show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Sounds like your youngest grandson will be thrilled to get a new quilt from his grandmother. Stay cool inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty shades of green, perfect for any boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fog adds an effect to it - sort of dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete