Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas quilt

HI friends!
Beautiful day!
I made 4 of the Dresden plates Sat. just sewing mindlessly.  We had a peaceful day, hubby watching football and races and me sewing.
 I put two of them on the white background and sewed them down and added the borders.

A good day of sewing on my Christmas quilt!
I still think these are just beautiful!
Our Oct. company will be coming in a couple of weeks and hubby's sweet cousin has a birthday a few days after our get together so i am going to do her a Dresden plate  pillow for her birthday.
She is a dear, i love her like i had growned up with her. Hoping to have some of the great grands come that day to show off.
Maybe this Sat. i will get some more on this Quilt.
Have a great day friends.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment