Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

More blocks


Hi friends!
Beautiful day today!
I finished two more of my Christmas block over the weekend.
So now i have enough to do another row on my flimsy.  It's 3 blocks to a row and maybe some time this week i will get it joined together.
Then i will like one more row, and i am going to make me pillow shams to go with it before i put it on my bed for Christmas.
I have always wanted a Christmas quilt and shams!!
A couple of years ago i bought me and all hubby's girls a Christmas quilt at walmart for 20$ each but it is so cold under that quilt,I don't think they put any batting in it.
You know it was a cheapo!  You can't make a good quilt for 20 dollars.
I tried to put it on our bed but we froze so i put it up.
Have a great days friends.
Babs

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I can't wait to see the completed quilt! It will be lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete