Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Another block


Hi friends!
Beautiful day


Hi friends!
Beautiful fall day!!
I sewed my six blocks together and they look amazing!
So i finished another block, just like two more and will have my quilt finished.
It takes a while to put them together because of all the pieces.
Still don't know whether i will add a border or not, i wanted to but as you can see it hangs way over on both sides of the queen sized bed.
I want get much done the next couple of days , i will be cooking and cleaning all to enjoy some down time with family on Wednesday.
I think i am going to use cotton battening on this quilt, most of them i don't because i like the warmth of poly.
Maybe it will be easier to handle with it so big.  I really don't have a place to spread this out to make a sandwich.  well time will tell. Have a great day. Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment