Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Borders!

Hi friends!
I got my top border done  on Sat.but we had company yesterday so didn't get much of any thing done.
It's about time to sit on the porch in the mornings. Tommy went out on the front porch this morning and came back in. Low sixties, still just a little bit cool. 
The wind blows up our hill and it was to cool for him.
We went to town for gas for the tractor , loan mower and tiller this morning.
Tommy wants to till the garden today, he tills it a couple of times before he plants.
I've got to get the borders on this quilt so i can start on my daughter's birthday quilt soon.
Hope you have a great day friends.
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. DH has been tilling and plowing too. Needs another till and a couple of bags of manure before I will be ready to plant.

    ReplyDelete