Translate

Monday, September 5, 2016

Binding!

Hi friends!
It's on the couch!
I used the red for the binding because i had enough left of it!
I am going to try a different label this time one, the is Tri-angle shaped that you sew into the corner of the binding on your  quilt. If i like it and i may do it that way from on. Should be through with that by Wednesday i hope.
I don't have a whole lot of time where i just sit on the couch and hand stitch.
Since it's labor day i think i will clean up my sewing room!
It needs it bad!
Every fabric i use i just toss to the other end of my table so i have a mountain.
I need another book case to fill up but don't have room for one.
Have a good Labor day
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting the binding going. I like to do my labels that way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete