Translate

Monday, August 14, 2017

Quilts and Machine

Hi friends!This is the last block for Addie's Quilt.
Haven't got them all sewed together yet but I did make this for the bottom.
So all the pieces are made to be put together next week. I have my backing and the battening is on it's way. I plan to add a small strip of black this and then another small strip of black.
Yesterday I made the sashing for Kim's quilt. Not all of it just a long line of it. This little machine has been very good but I miss my feather weight!
Hubby is working on her and if I can keep him from tightening the screws to tight maybe I will be able to clean her out good.

Got to go save my baby from muscles!
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

  1. Looking good you are getting a lot accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. early completed I love the last bit of hand stitching the binding. hope featherweight recovers and is working okay again. Must get mine out and give it a run

    ReplyDelete