Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

Ripping! Addie's Quilt

Hi friends!
See one little square going the wrong way. Had to take out two so I could turn it and sew it back right.
I had one whole row that the blocks were fine but they were all turned on their side!
That was a easy fix just rip the side seams out and sew them back the way they were suppose to be.
Wednesday night I had three rows right and together.
Four rows joined, you have to love big blocks!
Five rows together!
I had already made the row for the border so I cut some strips of black.
One strip added then I cut some more strips.
Got house work to do today but I may take a minute to add another border just like this on the top. Haven't really made up my mind about that yet. it's very long as it is.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. Oh I thought you had started quilting this one. It was the motif on the square. Glad you got it figured out.

    ReplyDelete