Translate

Monday, March 12, 2018

Missy's and Strawberry's

Hi Friends!
Still sewing 2 1/2 inch squares together.
I counted the squares on the top corners and I didn't have enough so had to cut some more white. Finally I got them right! And started adding strips to the sides .
See , added a few lines trying to figure out how to do the sides because It's longer than the top and bottom so want work out like that did.
It's slow going when you have to stop and cut some more.!
We got strawberry's from Noah and Hagon for the baseball team.
Got one of these from each grandson.
I didn't get the chance to work on them until Friday.
That's all the sugar that whole bowl gets!
I was eating as I went , they were so sweet , just picked!
Ten pints! I may have eaten enough to fill a few more bags!
No calories right?
Hugs
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment