Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Missy's Quilt

Hi friends!
Yesterday I worked on some strips on Missy's quilt.
The single's are for between the star points and the double's are for the border.
Mindless sewing at it's best!
Got a little carried away. Now I can start putting them together again.
I bought new pans to go under the eyes and cleaned my stove, now it looks like a new one. When we bought this some male idiot thought if the eyes went on and off it would save power.
Wish I had keep the one I had!
See our poor old mail box , looks to me like a teen with a metal bat hit it.
Tommy got the new one up and put the old one in it's box, said he would try to straighten it out and maybe use it next time.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs



1 comment:

  1. Quilt is coming along. That is a lot of mindless sewing. Your stove looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete