Translate

Friday, March 2, 2018

Missy's

Hi friends!
Most every day this week I have clipped squares apart while watching the news.
That's pieces of Missy's quilt.
I straighten up one part of my sewing room.
Only one! My sewing table is covered up but I have moved a lot off of it. You just wouldn't know it to look at it. I have to much stuff, mostly scraps of fabric. Need to do some every day and get it to where i can post pictures.
One day this weekend I am going to put some more of her quilt together.
Plus I want to get another quilt sandwiched.
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Babs

1 comment:

  1. So many little squares! I would be losing them everywhere!

    Before the flood, I had so much stuff all over my sewing room i couldn't work in there. for the last year I have been collecting more stuff and now I am back to the same problem. Aughhh!

    ReplyDelete