Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Aden's Quilt

Hi friends!
Rainy day!
I sewed around each square of the 'i spy' quilt for Aden.
Cutting threads from the quilting.  I cut the front as i go but the back i don't so it's a mess.
I missed one or two.  I started sewing around the squares yesterday and then sewed all afternoon and still missed some.
I think since Aden is a rough and tumble boy that i will machine sew the binding on.  After i hand stitch it down .  Double  stitching so it will hold no matter what.
His birthday is this month so i should have it done in plenty of time.
I think Kim said she was giving him a birthday party on  the 20th.
I have fought Blogger for two hours just tiring to get some pictures to down load to the blog.  Now i am giving up for today!!!!!!
Have a great week end friends.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment