Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Christmas Quilt

Hi friends!
Cloudy and cool!
This is the container that i am keeping my cut blocks for my Christmas quilt in and my fabric.
I sewed 6 blocks last week and wondered if i would have enough fabric for all the blocks.
I would need 36 more blocks i know so i started cutting.
This is my six block and my 36 cut pieces for the others.  I had some left over of all the fabric's.
So now i don't have to worry and can just sew.
Sis made her a king sized quilt out of the same fabric two years ago and i loved it but didn't want the same pattern.  So i had been looking for a pattern that i liked every since.
Beautiful fabric!
I love just about all Christmas fabric.
I have seen a few pieces that i wouldn't buy but not many.
 I may just have to sew some on it today!
Have a wonderful day friends.
Babs

.

No comments:

Post a Comment