Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pretty

Hi Friends!
Beautiful fall day!
I made ten of these yesterday.
I love them and when you start you don't want to stop!
They make such beautiful windows!
I saw a quilt with a darker color running down by the red and the green and then the color around. I though about trying to find a darker green to do that.  It seemed to give it more depth.
I plan on putting black around the window unless i find a Christmas fabric that will work.
I still like squaring them all but i will do that when i get all of them made.
I now have 16 made  so that leaves 26 more to finish.
This may be a fast quilt , some of them are !  They seem to take on a life of their on.
The one i made David our youngest grandson went really fast, i think it took me a week.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Hugs
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment