Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Christmas Quilt

Hi friends!
I worked on this Monday afternoon!
I now have 19 or 20 blocks made, only one with the black around it.

I made 4 Monday but didn't work on it yesterday. Fought with my sewing machine all afternoon trying to quilt another quilt. Never had a problem before , hope this machine doesn't give out on me, just had it a year, maybe they all just last a year?

I made this and really like the way it looks.  The name  of this block is 'attic windows' .
I wish i had done more checking , instead i went to a site that does blocks and printed it off there but i have seen some on blogs that made them different and really like them but i will stay with this since i have them all cut out.
Talk to you later friends.
Hugs
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment